Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Week 95 - May 29, 2018

Dear Family,

Throughout my mission, I have been taught many lessons through incidents that I have observed.  I have seen that through mistakes, all we can do is be meek and humble servants and allow the Lord to lift us where we fall, and to guide us through the darkness into light.

I have loved my mission.  It's coming down to the end.  It's bittersweet, and this week is my last moves call.  I know that God has a unique plan to benefit each of us in preparation for the return of the Savior, and so I can do nothing more than be grateful for these opportunities to stand for the right and to look towards the light, even in the dark.  I love you all.  Have a great week!

Love, Elder Copeland

Elder Copeland:   "We just went to Doune Castle where Monty Python and the Holy Grail filmed their castle scenes, had to kilt up ! :D" 



No comments:

Post a Comment