Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Week 79 - February 5, 2018

Back to Glasgow!

Hiya, fam.  I have been up since 4 am and we still have to move a load of people around, so this week's gonna be a short email.  But I have been moved!  I am back in Glasgow as a Zone Leader serving with Elder Pelham from Brighton. Elder Swenson is now going to be a District Leader in Glasgow as well, and he will be with Elder Huang!!  This Zone is flippen stacked.  I am so excited!  I will go through the week shortly though, and I forgot my camera.  We were throwing the suitcases all over and left it with them, so loads of pics next week!



Tuesday:  We had a busy day.  We were able to teach Mannie, Jess, a new girl from France named Rebecka, and had dinner at the Waby's!

Wednesday:  We GQ'd quite a lot, had lunch with a member, taught Scott, GQ'd more, and had dinner with the Merrils! 

Thursday:  We taught Alice, GQ'd all day, then taught Scott again in the evening.

Friday:  GQ'd, taught Jess and prepared her for her baptism, had dinner at Sis. Milnes, taught Scott again, and then went over to Matt's church and hung out with some uni students!

Saturday:  We were able to have Jessica's baptism, the sisters had a baptism as well..  YES!!!  Ahh, so much relief.  We were stressing hard haha.  It was amazing.  Jess did so well, and she was really feeling the spirit.  Mannie gave a great talk at the baptism, as well.  



Afterwards, we GQ'd, got our moves call, and attended another baptism the BOD sisters had. 

Sunday:  Had Jessica's confirmation, and a good Fast and Testimony Meeting.  Afterwards, we got to go over to the Dressels and I saw NANA.  AHH, I MISSED HER! 

It was good to see them all.  We moves planned most of the day and went over to the Zimmerman's in the evening for dinner, then started packing.

So that was the week real brief.  This transfer ahead is going to be exciting.  Thank you for all the prayers and support for our friends.  My foot is doing alright, but it hurts pretty bad at the end of each day.  I need to be more careful.  I love you guys though, and I will talk more to you soon!  Elder Copeland 

No comments:

Post a Comment