Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Week 62 - October 9, 2017

This week was a pretty normal one, but it was good.  Elder Huang and I are excited for this new transfer together!  I have no time at all, so it's going to be a real quick one.  Sorry about that.

Tuesday:  Moves week is crazy in Edinburgh.  We helped moved missionaries all over the place and took care of some for the day.  It was good.  I saw some elders I hadn't seen for awhile!

Wednesday:  We had some finding and then met up with Debbie.  She told us that she would be baptized on Saturday, but that she had a big exam due that day, so it would be stressful.  We told her that it would be okay to just push the baptism until next week where she will have no stress and can enjoy the experience :)  She had her baptismal interview though and passed!  We also taught a new guy from Thailand named Bom.  We will see what happens. 

Thursday:  We had a full day of Gq'ing and went over to Brother Thompson's for service and lunch.  I also got to interview one of the other missionaries' friend named Nikki for her baptism on Saturday.  It went well! 

Friday:  We had a full day of finding, just re-building the pool.  We taught Seven in the evening though.  She liked the lesson and said she would come to church.

Saturday:  All day finding!!  We taught Viola again because she wanted to meet.  We also helped the Elders in Belfast with a Skype lesson, which was cool.  I haven't done that before. 

Sunday:  We were able to have Seven and Debbie at church.  It was great and I loved the testimonies given!  We did some planning and had dinner with a young couple in the evening over here for an exchange program. 
 
That was really simplified but really just a lot of finding this week.  Today we went to a famous Kilt shop and..... I ORDERED A KILT.  I DID IT.  I SAID I WOULDN'T, BUT I GAVE IN. 




They found a connection to the Copeland last name and a tartan and it's sweet so yea... should be here in December.  I'm pumped, you all are gonna love me walking around in that when I get home haha!  I am excited for Debbie's baptism this week.  It should be great!  I love you all.  Be safe! 🍀  Love, Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment