Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Week 60 - September 25, 2017

This week was great! 

Not a load of time though we want to go bowling haha, so I'll go through the week quickly!

Tuesday:  Had a great District Meeting, focused on our goal for the mission this year, and afterwards we were on exchanges with the Livingston Elders!  I took Elder James and another young missionary, Elder Orchard.  We had lots of GQ'ing, and in the evening met up with Yi Ming, and sadly had to stop teaching her.  She feels the Spirit, but is just not ready to be baptized. 

Wednesday:  We had some finding in the morning.  I interviewed Carol for her baptism, and then we found some new people and taught them!  In the evening, we had Susie's Baptism and it was amazing! :)  




She really enjoyed the experience and it all went smoothly.  I am thankful for the blessings we are receiving for our hard work right now! 

Thursday:  We were on exchanges with the Zone Leaders!  We had lessons all day, it was great!



Friday:  Loads more lessons with new students.  All day every day is teaching at this point because of Uni starting up.  It's the best time of the year as a missionary!  I started getting pretty sick, somethings going around right now. 

Saturday:  I was pretty dead haha, woke up with a sore throat, cough, stuffy nose, just all your typical cold stuff.  But we got out and taught lessons!  I arranged to get a flu jab this week as well now.

Sunday: We were able to have Susie's confirmation and had four of our friends at church!  Sherry passed her baptismal interview and is good to go for this Wednesday!  LIFE IS GOOD!  Busy as can be!  We planned our week later in the evening and had dinner at a RC's.

That's the week really quickly summed up, sorry about it.  This week I hit 14 months as well, flip.  Too fast each month!  I am thankful for all your continued love and support.  This week is moves call, I would say I expect to stay.. but expect the unexpected haha.  I love you all and will talk to you soon!   Love, Elder Copeland










No comments:

Post a Comment