Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 41 - May 15, 2017

Hiya, Fam! 

It was INCREDIBLE to see you all yesterday and talk!  I loved every minute of it and am happy you are all doing so well!  




Today, all of the libraries in Scotland are closed down, they got hacked or something.  So we are in a wee internet cafe emailing you guys.  I don't have a ton of time but luckily we just talked!  I will go through my days for a second though!


Tuesday:  We had Scotland West over in Edinburgh!  I was able to finally see Elder Keim, my boy from the MTC!  Also, got to see some missionaries that I hadn't seen for a while.  It was great.  We received instructions on continuing to hasten the work, by extending invitations to baptism on our first lesson with investigators and helping them make commitments!  Good Criac!



Wednesday:  We had our interviews with President Donaldson.  He told me to continue to work hard, and that I am a great example of the gospel.  Always 'gushing with happiness' as he said hah.  Afterwards we taught some lessons.



Thursday,Friday,Saturday:  We had loads of lessons.  I am really sorry but I honestly have no time to talk about it all.  I will more next week when they get all the computers working again!



Sunday:  We were able to have our friend Chloe come with us to Church.  We were suppose to have three more investigators, but they all cancelled last minute.. It's okay though!  This week should be great!



I am really sorry I don't have more time.  I love you guys so much though and am thankful for the time I got to talk to you!  I will talk a lot more next week. :)  Cheers!
Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment