Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 23 - January 9, 2017

How's it going? 

I am glad you all had a great week.  Seems like not too much has changed--which is good! The same for me.  This week was good to get back into the rhythm of things and just work hard!  Nothing huge happened, but we are working to help people enter the waters of baptism by the end of the month! 




Tuesday:  Had another weird half P-Day Half Work-Day thing.  Just GQ'D all day trying to find some new people to teach, not a lot of success.  Harry (the Sisters' investigator) had his baptismal interview! 

Wednesday:  A lot of finding and some more lessons!  A Normal day finally! 

Thursday:  Another day of lessons and finding! 

Friday:  Another day of lessons and finding! 

Saturday:  Another day of lessons and finding, AND, we had Harry's Baptism!  It was a really great time!  We were able to bring one of our investigators along too.  He enjoyed it and said he was feeling the Spirit!  Hopefully he can get baptized by the end of the month.

Sunday:  Sadly, none of our investigators came to church with us.  That was lame, BUT, it was a fast and testimony meeting and ah man, the Spirit was so powerful.  Seeing all of these people I have built friendships with and taught over the last 5 months was incredible.  I was trying not to cry.  I just was filled with a lot of love and gratitude for my Aberdeen Family :)

All in All a solid week, just gotta keep finding people who are prepared and help them learn more!  I know it wasn't anything too crazy and I am sorry I don't have a ton of time, but the work is good!  Three weeks left in this transfer, then off to who knows where!  I love my mission, and I love these people, the church is true! :)  Have a good week everyone. <3
 
Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment