Monday, April 9, 2018

Week 88 - April 9, 2018

Hiya, fam! 

I'm gonna have to keep it short this week.  We are pretty busy!

Tuesday:  Today was all Scotland!  It was great to see so many missionaries from my group.  We learned a lot from President about going forward and finishing strong! Afterwards, we had some dinner and headed home.  We taught a new guy named Mitchell who is pretty cool, but part of the Church of Scotland.


Wednesday:  We had our interviews with President.  He just told me some ways to stay rested and full of energy these last two transfers!  After our interviews, President and Sister Donaldson took us to lunch :)  Later on, we GQ'd most of the day and then had dinner with Bir!  After dinner, we taught Daniel and Soloman.


Thursday:  Full day of GQ'ing and Daniel and Soloman in the evening! 

Friday:  Today we were on exchanges with Airdire.  I was with Elder Price.  We GQ'd a lot, and I really just shared with him some experiences to find happiness and excitement in the mission! 

Saturday:  Today we were on exchanges with Knightswood.  I was with Elder Miao from Beijing.  We were able to go out with some Born Again church members and help feed the homeless.  It was a great experience!  


Afterwards, we attended the baptismal service for a guy named Mike, and in the evening we GQ'd.



Sunday:  Only Soloman was able to come to church with us, but it was a pretty great Sabbath.  

I got up and bore my testimony of the Savior's ministry to each of us and read 3 Nephi 1:15-17.  Notice how Christ spent time with each of these Nephites.  We read later on that there was about 2500 who were baptized.  That meant he would have been there for at least two days just spending time with these people.  I love that!  I know that Christ is willing to spend time with us as well, as we seek him.  After church, we taught a new guy named Jeffrey from Malaysia who is pretty cool, and then visited Soloman.

This week we hope to have the baptisms of Soloman and Daniel.  Please pray for them.  They need to have the confidence in the spiritual experiences they have already had and go forward with faith.  We are going to do all we can to make it happen! bThis week is also moves call, and I have no idea what will happen.  I will let you know next week.  I love you guys! 🍀  Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment