Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Week 21 - December 26, 2016

Hiya, guys! 

It was great to see you all!  

 (Elder Copeland's Christmas call to his family.)
I don't have a lot to talk about this week because I just saw you all, but pretty much this week was a lot of finding and a lot of breaks and just hanging out with ward members and the other missionaries.   It was great!  We got to watch some movies too, I think High School Musical was my favorite haha! 

Christmas was unreal!  I loved it so much!  Seeing everyone doing well made me happy. Yesterday we were also able to go to Loch Ness!!!  I took loads of photos, so I hope you enjoy them all! 





 (The 14th through 16th Century remains of the Urquhart Castle which sits beside Loch Ness in the Highlands of Scotland.)


(A full-sized, working trebuchet (stone-throwing machine).)















 (No sightings of Nellie--the Loch Ness Monster today!)





 

I have no time on the computer since today is a little weird, but I will be getting New Year's Eve and New Years off too, and I will email on Tuesday!  I love you all.  I am sorry this is so short, but I will talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful week! 

Elder Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment