Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Week 101 - July 9, 2018

'Til the Work is Done.  (And It Never Is!)

Elders and Sisters, These past two years have changed my life.  They have allowed me to experience the enabling power of the Atonement in my life, and that we all have  access to.  Also, the love of our Father in Heaven has for each of us through the sacrifice of his son, Jesus Christ.  I have never felt more pure in heart and powerful than as I do as a missionary.  I am grateful to have been able to see the gospel heal so many  Let us all press forward with an eye of faith.  I pray we can continue to learn more of our own perfectly designed plans in this life to help us in the life to come.  Alma 7:7-9. 












Great News.  Elder Copeland wrote:  "This week Sandra was able to meet with us, be interviewed, and will be baptized on my last day in Ireland, this Thursday.  How grateful I am for all of your love and support on my mission, and I will see you soon." 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment